Terms of Service/Use for Landlordmerchgh.com
- Landlord merchandise” is the trading name for the Landlordmerchgh.com owned by Ghanaian entrepreneur and creative director Michael Yaw “Makqash” Adom listed in Introduction. (“Landlord merchandise”) operates an online Marketplace platform that makes the available of Quality Merchandise for the sale and purchase of consumer products and services (“products”) around the world.
- Our general terms and conditions apply to our cherished customers who purchase products on landlordmerchgh.com
- By using Landlord Merchandise, you unconditionally accept these general terms and conditions. You must not use our marketplace if you disagree with these general terms and conditions or any part of these general terms and conditions.
- If you use our marketplace for a business or other organizational project, you agree to:
- agree to these general terms and conditions on behalf of yourself and the person, company, or other legal entity that operates that business or organizational project; and
Terms and conditions of sale
You acknowledge and agree that:
- A product’s price will be as stated in the relevant product listing on the Landlord Merchandise marketplace;
- Where applicable, our customer will be responsible for delivery, packaging, handling, and administrative fees.
- Landlord Merchandise’s products will always be of satisfactory quality
Returns and refunds.
Landlord Merchandise may offer refunds on purchase merchandised:
- in respect of the product price;
- local and/or international shipping fees (as stated on the refunds page);
- Payment is required to have your ordered Clothes, Bags, or Sneakers delivered to your location.
- Paypal is currently the only payment method available on https://landlordmerchgh.com/.
- Landlord Merchandise provides promotions and coupons during holiday seasons such as Christmas, Easter, and Black Friday, among others.
- These Festival coupons and Promotions will always be managed in accordance with the landlord’s Merchandise Terms and Conditions.
Law and jurisdiction
- These general terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the territory.
- Any disputes relating to these general terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the territory.
Copyright and trademarks
Except as expressly stated in these general terms and conditions:
- Landlord Merchandise’s logos, Product images and other registered and unregistered trademarks are trademarks of Landlord Merchandise, and use of these trademarks is not permitted, and such use may constitute an infringement of our rights.
- The website and the material on https://landlordmerchgh.com/ are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights.